Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hiking Pictures





Ok, so the slide show thing isn't quite what I thought, but it's got me looking at photo sharing sites now. I'm most intrigued with Smugmug at the moment, but since I'm not ready to sign up yet here are some photos of our hiking trip. Enjoy!


(from left to right): One part of a waterfall (this is one I braved swarms of bugs to see).



Me and a really tall tree (it's too big for the camara).


Ben and the Edge of the Mountain (beyond the road is a pretty sheer drop. This is where Kevin did a several point turn to turn the van around).


The Deep Pool








A Family That Hikes Together, Stays Together (or something like that)--climbing up the embankment. (Input welcome for a better title).


Me and Ben in the middle of the stream
Lake Cushman.


Kevin & Anda with really cold feet.


Lake Cushman from the mountain.


Ben and Mt. Elinore (he posed like that himself).




















No comments: